Do you still ask yourself “What do I want to be when I grow up?”
I asked myself this for years, decades even, until I realized the question really should be “HOW do I want to be?” (I’ll admit it, the growing up part isn’t really in my plans.)
HOW you want to be is more important than WHAT you want to be.
So, how DO you want to be? Do you want to be happier? More prosperous? How about awake, alive and adventurous? Would you like a joyful, juicy, ﬂourishing daily life? Do you want to look forward to the future with enthusiasm? Okay then, let’s get started.
The Playful Path to Prosperity: 5 Easy Steps to the Life You Desire
In this half day workshop you will:
• Connect with your innately playful self and understand why she’s so important to your health, happiness, and success in life.
• Unlock what YOUR prosperous future looks like (it’s about so much more than just money).
• Discover ways of living playfully that help close the gaps between how your life is now and how you want it to be.
• Explore making play part of your life, not just another thing on your to-do list.
• Begin walking, skipping, jumping, and sliding along the path to the prosperous life you desire.
People who play, prosper. You can too!